Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goodbye Fridge

Over the weekend our refrigerator took its last living breath. Almost everything in the fridge is gone... including our wedding cake. I am heartbroken. I had the whole night of our one year anniversary planned out from the candles and flowers to the dinner and dessert. Well, what I thought would be the dessert. We had the most beautiful and delicious cake ever and now I have no idea what to do. I guess Ry and I could try to eat it now but it just isn't the same.


Other than losing our wedding cake, I am pretty excited to buy a new fridge. We went looking yesterday for a new one but it seems over the last 14 years ALL of the refrigerators are about 2 inches bigger. Two inches doesn't sound like it would be a problem except for when it is about 1 inch too big to fit. So, Ry and I are going to try our first ever home improvement on our own. We will try and pull out the cabinets right above our old refrigerator. If it works then we are able to buy just about any one that we want (and can afford). If not, then we are very limited to what we can buy. Hopefully it is as easy as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia