Thursday, May 27, 2010

Top Gun

So, yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year. No, it wasn't a holiday and yes, I had to go to work. Why was it so special? It was Navy's graduation... so I got to see the Blue Angels fly over our condo for about an hour.

Every year since Ry and I moved into our condo we have gone downtown to watch the show they put on. This year, Ry couldn't take off work so I decided to watch them from the picnic table outside our condo with Foxxy.
When I told Foxxy she would be able to hear them before she saw them, she got ready

It really is amazing to watch them fly so close and a couple times I could actually see the pilot flying the plane. I didn't get too many photos but I did get a pretty cool (but short) video.




B/c I didn't get any cool pictures, here are some photos from last year...







Remember when an American cargo ship Captain was held hostage by 3 pirates and our Navy went in to rescue him? Yea, this is what Naptown does to show how kick ass our Navy is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia